Feedback on Portfolio Design/Ideas



Today we divided our group into pairs. We discussed about our projects and gave feedback to each other. This exercice helped me to understand what was missing on my project and it allowed me to see how my colleagues are presenting their works. 

My colleague really liked how my project looked. She said that my technique and paintings were amazing and that the project was really creative. I didn't have much to show her since I haven't post everything but I was very happy with the feedback I had.

During the next few days I will try to finish everything and post the process with a lot of commentary. Because I have an extension of the due date, I still have time but I will try to finish it as soon as possible. So far, I think that my project looks consistent and I  truly believe that I was able to give life to my idea. I made a lot of sketches and spent a lot of time researching so I am really proud how it is turning out. However, I am aware that there is still a lot of work missing but I am working on it. Hopefully, I will ended it this weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts