The final outcomes

 In this post I will share the final outcomes of my project, which will be uploaded on my website. You can accessed it through the following link: https://saraapsilvaa3.wixsite.com/my-site

3D Piece

These were some of the photos, after edited, of the 3D outcome, which has a special place in the collection (the original ones can be seen in the post I made of the process):






I edited this images because the colour of the clay changed with the angles, which was something I didn't noticed when I was photographing the sculpture. I only saw this when I was compiling the photos the I liked the most. It is not a major problem but I didn't like how it was looking in the gallerie of my website so I decided to edit the photos. I believe that the black and white and the high contrast gave a beautiful sense of drama to the figure and that it ended up by improving th final result.

2D Pieces

These are the photos that I took of the paintings after some editing:





These were the final outcomes of the 2D pieces, which, to be honest, I am really proud of. There are still somethings that I would like to change, for example, the backgrounds but overall I think it was a good project. 

Comments

Popular Posts